An introduction to Collect
Collect is where you manage your lists and data. Below is an overview of the key sections:
- Add action: This is where you can choose if you want the list to expire to another list after a certain period. You may wish to do this if you import a list of new subscribers, send them an email and then want to add them to your main subscriber list.
- Add a note: Here you can add a note to your list, for your own reference. Your subscribers won’t see this note and it’s a great way of allowing you to organise your email list effectively.
- Create custom opt-in email: Here you can customise the email sent to subscribers when they confirm their email address after signing up through a data capture form. Check out our guide to creating a custom opt-in email for more information on how to do this.
- Add subscribers: Here you can manually add or remove individual subscribers. However, if you wish to add a large number of subscribers you may find it more beneficial to import a list into your account.
- View/Remove subscribers: This is where you can view all your subscribers or remove any who you don’t want on the subscriber list.
- Import subscribers: Here you can import large quantities (if applicable) of subscribers. To find out more about this check out our guide on importing data into your account.
- Export subscribers: Exporting subscribers is a good way of keeping a back up of all your information, though all data is stored securely within your account. To find out more about exporting check out our guide.
Create data capture (subscription) forms to gather new subscribers, or design survey style forms to collect information about existing subscribers.
Promote your forms easily on website, emails, or even your Facebook page.
Access a variety of statistics to identify how successful your forms are.
Create custom data fields using our Subscriber profiles tools. Then add these to data capture forms or use them to segment your data and filter marketing communications.
- Why do subscribers become suspended? A guide to bounces
- How to gain new subscribers
- How to get the most from your subscribers