Our Marketing Automation tools make it easy to create personal, one-to-one campaigns - the kind that get incredibly high open rates and click-throughs because they reach people at exactly the right time - without you having to constantly manage your data and manually send.
Simply choose a trigger event that you'd like to start the sequence - for example this could be someone clicking a particular link or it being a certain number of days before their birthday. Then choose what you'd like to happen next. This could be sending them a particular email or SMS, moving them to a different list or notifying someone else (like your sales team).
Then just sit back and relax. Sign-Up.to will watch for the trigger events and then perform the actions you requested, and it'll do this for as long as you leave the rule active for. You get all the usual reporting too.
What kind of things can you do with Marketing Automation?
The sky's the limit, but here are a few things our customers are doing:
- Create a special offer that's sent to your customers the week before their birthday
- Send an email alert to your sales team when a customer clicks an email link to a certain product
- Create a welcome email series for new subscribers that's sent at set intervals
- Automatically create new lists of subscribers who clicked through on certain product groups
- Let readers who are too busy to act on your email now have a reminder automatically sent to them in a few days time (works really, really well for events, vouchers and special offer emails)
Marketing Automation events
Events are things you want us to look out for and trigger an action from, there are a few different events you can use:
- Birthdays - triggered on, or a specified time before or after someone's birthday.
- Open email - triggered when someone opens a particular email campaign.
- Click link - triggered when someone clicks a certain link, or any link in a selected campaign.
- Added to a list - triggered when a subscriber is added to a selected mailing list.
Marketing Automation actions
Actions are what you want us to do when your event is triggered, you can choose from:
- Send a notification - send an email to a specified contact (for example a sales person) to notify them that the event was triggered and who triggered it.
- Send the subscriber an email - send the subscriber who triggered the event a specific email.
- Send the subscriber an SMS - send the subscriber who triggered the event a specific SMS (if we have their mobile number).
- Move/copy/remove the subscriber from a list - alter which of your lists the subscriber is on.
Our Marketing Automation features are available as standard in all accounts. Find out more about using Marketing Automation in our tutorial, or get in touch to book a personal demonstration.