UK: Woking, Surrey (5 minutes walk from the railway station)
We provide web-based marketing tools to over 2,500 customers in the UK and around the world and we're growing quickly - mainly thanks to our reputation for excellent service. Your role will be helping our customers to get the most from our service - through providing phone, live chat and email assistance and also through writing tutorials and guides for our website.
This is your opportunity to find a place in a fast paced, hard working but fun and fresh environment. You'll rapidly pick up many new skills ranging from modern marketing techniques to web technologies. You'll be working within a small team who really know their stuff and love what they do, based in an open-plan, air-conditioned and recently renovated office in Woking town centre, for a company that's always innovating.
- Excellent written and oral English
- Good general computer skills
- A working knowledge of HTML
- Strong organisational and people skills
- A familiarity with modern web applications (e.g. Facebook, eBay, Twitter etc.)
Key tasks you'll be performing
- Assisting customers by phone and email
- Pre-sales support in co-operation with the sales team
- Setting up and testing client accounts
- Identifying areas for improvement in the Sign-Up.to system and reporting to technical team
- Delivering on our Total Support promise and ensuring all customers are delighted
- Performing QA analysis on new system features before public release
- Handling payment enquiries
- Up-selling solutions to clients when appropriate
- Salary range £16,000 - £20,000
- BUPA health cover (after 12 months of service)
- Regular social events
- The chance to join a fast-growing, friendly team and make a big difference!
Want to know more about us? Check us out on Facebook!
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Support Assistant' and include a covering letter and CV.
** Strictly no agencies **